All costs displayed below are excluding 20% VAT.
The first hour cost will include travel to site, any congestion charges, any toll charges and any parking charges. All call outs are charged per hour. If an engineer is on site for part of an hour this will be rounded up to an hour.
|Call Out Charge Details||Call Out Charge Details||Charges – In Hours *||Charges – Out of Hours *|
|1st Hour of emergency call out||Per Engineer||£88.00||£88.00|
|Per hour after the 1st hour||Per Engineer||£49.50||£60.00|
|Day/Night rate (up to 8 hours)||1 Engineer||£425.00||£637.50|
|Day/Night rate (up to 8 hours)||1 Engineer & Apprentice||£525.00||£787.50|
|Bank Holiday emergency attendance||Per Engineer||1st Hour – £100.00||Additional Hours / per hour – £65.00|
Call out procedures:
- Our engineer will attend and liaise with the contact provided.
- Our engineer will investigate the unit reported in fault.
- Our engineer will attempt to repair the equipment and get it operational as quickly as possible, creating minimal disruption and inconvenience as possible.
- If parts are required to complete the repair – Our engineers carry a small amount of universal stock on their vans. If the part is available to the engineer then it will be replaced during this attendance.
- If parts are required to complete the repair that are unit specific – Our engineer will complete an electronic report sheet whilst on site. The report will then be sent to the client along with a quote for the recommended or required works for approval. The quotation will contain the costs of labour and parts.
- Quoted works will not be carried out until we have received approval in writing (via email) from the client, manager or the facilities management team for the site.
- Our office will liaise with staff on site to arrange a convenient return attendance to carry out the quoted works.
- Our engineers will leave their working area clean and tidy.
- Our engineers report sheet detailing all their findings will be emailed to the email address provided when the initial call out was logged with our offices.
- An invoice detailing the call out charges or quoted works will be sent via email to the clients’ accounts/finance team along with our engineer’s report sheet.
*Rates were updated on 1st January 2019 and should be used as a guide only. Please confirm costs with our office by emailing us, or calling 0203 728 4889.